The Nevada County Republican Party is organized to:
- Nurture, support and promote qualified Republican candidates for office
- Communicate official positions, platforms, and policies of the Republican Party concerning town, city, county, state, and federal issues
- Strengthen the Republican Party with emphasis on the creation and maintenance of an official and permanent grassroots political organization throughout Nevada County
- Encourage participation of and cooperation with all officially recognized volunteer Republican organizations in Nevada County, the State of California, and national organizations. These organizations include, but are not limited to, Nevada County Republican Women Federated, Inc. groups in Western and Eastern county, and the Nevada County Young Republican Federated group
- Perform such other activities and services for the benefit of the Republican Party, including voter registration and "Get out the Vote Campaigns"